Saturday, September 25, 2010

You Asked For It


27 WEEKS & COUNTING! Here's some lovely pics of me and the little guy on a hike we took up Millcreek Canyon today. What a beatiful day. We won't have too many more like this before winter sets in so I'm trying to enjoy it as much as possible. I didn't realize how large my stomach is looking until I got home and saw these pics. Haha. He is getting bigger everyday! The good news is that I made it to the top of the mountain and felt great. A bit of heavy breathing here and there but that was expected :). Good job little guy.


I'll get a legitimate belly shot with the shirt up soon. Forgot to get one today. Oh yes, and our official due date is now Dec 24th. So he is going to be a Christmas Eve Baby! December is going to be a wild month but we can't wait!

8 comments:

  1. he is definately growing! i love the belly and wish i was there to get a feel of his kicks. you look great cass! so excited it is getting closer! way to go on the hiking. i dont think i could have done it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all the pictures and updates! even the 7-11 one ;-) cant wait to meet the little guy. Any name ideas yet??

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! Glad you're feeling so good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome!! already the makings of a true athlete!! :) and what a wonderful christmas present for the two of you!! you are going to be such wonderful parents!! what a lucky kid!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is awesome that you made it to the top! I'm not even kidding when I say that I couldn't make it if I tried right now... You look so cute being pregnant! love the belly shots:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait to meet that little baby of yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so excited for this little guy! And yes your blondness better dominate as well...we need more blonde babies in this world!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look fabulous!! Can't believe you only have 11 more days. So exciting!! I'll be looking for pics and waiting to hear the exciting news from Jess. :) Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete