Monday, December 13, 2010

11 Days and Counting.

We are 38 Weeks now. 11 Days til the grand arrival of the little guy. Had to write this down so it wasn't forgotten. The last few days I've had extrememly swollen hands and feet/ankles. Well, I don't acutally have ankles anymore so I shouldn't even call them that really.... ha. So that is the preface to this brief story. It has really been waring on me, obviously!:) But, to keep this short and sweet...Chris and I ate a Chinese Restaurant real close to our house the other night. We had been working in the house all day, just finished the baby's room, really tired, and hadn't eaten all day - so lets just say we were both completely worn out. Well, I agreed to go eat Chinese food... turns out they gave me fried rice (I don't really like fried rice) with my meal and then the chicken that came with my meal hardly had any flavor and just freaked me out. As a result, I completely fell apart and the tears just started rolling. Had a little episode right there in the restaurant, couldn't even help it. Poor Chris said, "babe, you don't need to cry"... LOL! I just covered my face b/c I didn't want the server to see me. Chris, you have really been such a trooper through all of this. Thanks for all you do for me and the baby already! I love you. 11 more days...we can make it. Right? Can't wait for you to be a daddy.
sincerely, cass

5 comments:

  1. oh I just love this!! you will make it, promise:) we love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha. i can totally picture it. and i love it. and i love you guys. i can't wait for you guys to be mommy and daddy. see you in 8 days and counting!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, man, I KNOW how you feel! Now you understand the burrito to the face! You're almost done, I can't believe it and I'm SO very excited to meet this little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aren't the hormones that go along with being pregnant just annoying sometimes?! I had a crying session the other day too, for no reason really, and Richie just sweetly smiled and hugged me. I felt like a fool though. But it'll all be worth it in the end, and I guess a good cry can be therapeutic sometimes. Good luck with this next week!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hang in there Cassie...it won't be much longer:} We are sooo proud of you! Take these next few days and relax and get caught up on your sleep!
    XO

    ReplyDelete