Wednesday, September 15, 2010

1 YEAR!

29 AUGUST 2010. What can we say other than, we made it!! It has been an awesome year filled with love and adventure. Just one short year ago Chris and I got married in the San Diego Temple, moved to an apartment in La Jolla, 2 months after that moved to SLC. Chris got a new job and became a licensed administrator, I became a licensed scrapbooker (well not really), got a baby cooking who is expected in December, and are now looking to purchase a home! That is a lot to happen in one short year. Wouldn't have wanted to share these times with anyone else. It is so fun to go through life experiencing everything with your best friend. I love it.

To celebrate our 1 year we ate at Cheesecake factory because really, what better place is there to eat. Funniest thing happened at dinnner... After we were done with our meal Chris and I payed and were getting up to leave. There was a cute couple next to us with an adorable little girl - probably 2 years old or so. I stood up and had to squeeze through both our tables to get out. I don't think the little girl was expecting me to have a tummy....haha, as I squeezed through she just stared at me and my stomach, and then gently poked my tummy as I passed. Chris and I, and her parents, were laughing so hard! I just love curious little kids - she made our night. After dinner we dragged our mattress into the livingroom and rented a redbox movie. Our mattress ended out staying in the livingroom for the next 5 days, it was so fun to have it in front of the TV and just lounge :). Since we're saving up for a home we decided to keep the anniversary low key, and it turned out perfect. It was a great weekend and night.
Chris is such a terrific husband and provider and makes me laugh everyday. It is so fun knowing that everything we do in life from here on out will be together. And I wouldn't want anyone else to be our babies dad! I like you a lot Chris :). Here's some photos of me, the husband, and the baby (at 23 weeks or so). One happy family.

We'll keep you posted on the house situation. Wish us luck!

6 comments:

  1. Funny, we just ate at Cheesecake Factory for our 2 year anniversary. Congratulations on a happy and successful year! And here's to many more to come!! Love you guys! And good luck house hunting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. those pictures turned out great:) you two are sooo cute together! we just love living so close, so that we can see your faces so often:) happy anniversary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats on year one! and the bambino, and the house! I am so happy for you guys and so glad you found each other. you are so great for each other. like always i wish we lived closer. so sad. love you two!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look so awesome!!! So excited for you two! Good luck with the house hunt!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YEAH!! What a happy year. Made me think of your gorgeous wedding. So glad I cute be there.

    Love your tummy, it's so fun to see you pregnant.

    I'm coming to Utah in a few weeks. We need to get together.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look so pretty in all of those pictures Cass!!

    ReplyDelete