Friday, September 24, 2010

Kicks & Punches

I feel the baby moving a ton everyday now. It is so fun to wake up for work at 6am and feel the little guy start kicking and waking up with me (well, maybe he's already been awake I just didn't feel him). I love feeling him move around; wish I could actually see what he is doing in there. Makes me anxious for him to come out and play, even though I still have 3 more months. I am a bit over 27 weeks now and feeling great. No back pains, sleep great every night, no more nausea, the colder weather has decreased swelling in my feet and ankles (which was really bad for a while there - thanks for all the foot rubs Chris and Mom), so other than my acid refulx/heart burn I am doing great. Pop a few Tums and call it good. Can't wait to start working out, now that I feel so good I just want to run. Only problem is the extra weight/ being so out of shape makes it tough :). I'll post a pic of big mama soon! Doc says baby is looking perfectly heathly and we're right on track. That's make Chris and I very happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment