Monday, February 14, 2011

FIRSTS

There's a first time for everything. Here are a few of Luke's firsts:

1st Time To Church.
Slept through all of sacrament - obviously he really enjoyed it ;).
he looked like a toddler in his church outfit, not a newborn. lol.

1st Birthday Party.
For Charlie Wilde. Luke couldn't go on any rides yet but nonetheless had a great time having so many people hold him and love him.




1st Baby Sitter.
For Mommy's 30th birthday! Uncle Steve and Aunt Britt took great care of him. I was sad to leave him and wanted to hurry through dinner (Cheesecake Factory - yet again. I know, I just love that place), but it turned out to be a perfect evening. 2 bottles of formula and an arm to steep on, he was good to go. Uncle Steve has the magic touch! (please note that Britt was sick this day so couldn't hold Lukey - but she's a great babysitter too :)) Thanks so much you guys.
love this picture. quinn's like, excuse me dad....
as a side note - I really had a perfect birthday to welcome me to my 30's. Chris made me breakfast in bed, got me the perfect gift (video camera) and took great care of me. Jake and Alli also took me to lunch for my birthday that afternoon. So fun to have them living close. It was not a first for baby luke to fall asleep on uncle Jake - all warm and cozy on his big hot hands. lol.


6 comments:

  1. OK. I LOVE this post. I'm so glad you had a great birthday. I love you. And I love these pictures. Can't believe how cute and big he looks in his church clothes. And how cute he is in uncle Steve's and uncle Jake's arm. He kinda looks like Jakey in one of those pics I think. I miss you guys. Please come visit us asap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to get out and about Cass! You look GREAT! So does that little boy in his churchies. What a stud.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a bunch of fun firsts for a little guy! He's so handsome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cass! So glad you had such a good birthday! Luke's looking older and more and more adorable! Love the pics!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a fun post!! He looks so grown up in his little church outfit, what a stud. I'm glad that we were able to watch the little guy, I can't wait to do it again when I can actually hold him:)... Lots more firsts just around the corner!! what a fun time

    ReplyDelete
  6. Little man looks like he's growing in every single picture you take! He's so cute.

    ReplyDelete