Wednesday, February 23, 2011

2 MONTHS

Luke was 2 months old yesterday and had his 2 month doc visit today. Glad to report that all is going great! He weighed in at 13lbs 12oz (much less than we expected) and 23 3/4 inches tall. For those of you who are concerned about his head size (ie: Nicole... haha) he's at 41cm circumference. He is in the 75th percentile all around and doc says his lungs are perfectly clear and heart is strong. After working with children with disabilities for as long as I did, it makes me really appreciate all the small benchmarks (social and physical) Luke has been hitting - tracking objects, smiling (social smiles for mommy, daddy and friends), cooing (which is so cute), holding his head up, paying good attention to sounds, etc. We love Luke so much. So glad he is healthy and happy. Here's a quick video for your viewing pleasure :).

4 comments:

  1. He is the cutest!! I love his darling smiles!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, I have to say that Luke beats all my kids in head circumference at 2 months! That is amazing!:)We'll see if he can maintain that, it will be tough! Glad he's so healthy,I really took that for granted with my first.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new layout, what a good blogger you are!

    ReplyDelete
  4. SOOOOOOO CUTE!!!! :D love him!!

    ReplyDelete