Friday, January 28, 2011

St. Mark's Hospital - 12/22/2010

Here are a bunch of hospital pics I never got a chance to put up. Very exciting day!


This was me 30 minutes after I got the epidural. Completely exhausted.





The most beautiful perfect baby.
Our support group in the waiting room. Thanks for being there for our very special day you guys. We love you so much.




Dad giving Luke his first bath



We loved our nurse, Julie. Very sad when her shift was up. But all the nurses that took care of us and Luke were terrific.





The After Party



This is the 'bed' Chris slept in. What a trooper. Thanks for staying by my side the entire time. I love you.
And I had to end with this picture because the swollen face captures all that I had felt in the last 30 hours! lol. Just so you know, as of today 33lbs have fallen off and plenty more to go...!

4 comments:

  1. Cassie I LOVE looking at these pictures. It is so fun seeing you as a Mom. I'll admit, I especially like the last picture, I honestly wouldn't know it was you. Aww, the swelling, at least you were swollen with water, because 33lbs, wow, that is a lot to lose in a month. My butt swelled on me, and it took me 18-months to get it back to it's normal bigness.

    I hope to see little Luke soon. We won't be in Utah for a while, but I think I'm coming the whole month of July, so plenty of time for visiting.

    Look forward to more posts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE all of these pictures!! It's crazy how much Luke looked like you when he was first born. Now I think he is a good mix of the both of you. He is seriously darling. I love him and can't wait to spend more time with him when we are over then stupid sickness. Glad that he is apart of our family! We love you guys and wouldn't have missed his birth for anything!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awesoe pictures cass. so cool that there was so much family around to come to the hospital and meet him! what a special time. wish i was there too. you did an awesome job cass! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the new format Cass...what a blogger you are becoming!

    ReplyDelete