Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Big Guy

Since we haven't posted many pictures, here are a few more of Luke. It is amazing how we can just sit and look at him all day. Even when we're so tired at night and it's time for Chris and I to go to sleep, we're almost tempted to wake Luke up just to kiss his little cheeks because he looks so cute! But, then we realize that would be crazy so we leave him be:). He left the hospital at 7lbs 6oz, at his 2 week doc appointment he weighed 8lbs 13oz and 5 days later (at 20 days old) he weighed 9lbs 5oz. He is one good little eater! We are sad that he is almost 4 weeks old and has already gotten so big! Don't grow up so fast little man, we love to snuggle your tiny body!




4 comments:

  1. Cass!! I need to come see you...seriously! And I just laughed when you said you're tempted to wake him up cause I think that ALL the time! Sometimes when we're in bed and talk about him and I just want to love him, mike always gets up and pretends to go get him and I'm like "NO!" hahah...SO FUN having sweet little boys...even when you're SO out of it. Its getting tough again for us cause poor van is teething and not comfortable...so he's cranky a lot..poor guy. Can't wait to hold Luke and give him loves! I'll text you soon...I need to bring you dinner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pictures! I can totally relate to how you just want to wake them up sometimes and snuggle. I miss snuggling little Quinn, but that's what I have other little ones for (I can't wait to snuggle Luke again:). You guys are the best parents! Luke is lucky to have you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you....thank you....thank you...for posting more pictures! I just can't stand the fact that we haven't seen him for three weeks:(
    He is absolutely ADORABLE and has changed so much! These newborns grow up way too fast! Slow him down until we get out there again:) XO

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love looking at these pics. i love luke.

    ReplyDelete