Sunday, January 23, 2011

My Tricks


Here are some things I can do at 4.5 weeks old:
-I can watch the BYU games with daddy and cheer for Jimmer!
-I can sleep 6-7 hour stretches some nights. (But most night I choose to go about 4 hours.)
-I can reach the wall with my pee when mom and dad don't change me quick enough.
-I can touch my hands to each other above my head because my arms are so long.
-I can snuggle perfectly with my mom and dad.
-I can cry really loud and get mom to pick me up.
-I can already get dad to ground me.
-I can lay on my changing table and just look out the window or up at the fan. It is one of my favorite places to hang out.
-Sometimes I decide to smile for mommy while she's changing me now and she likes that.
-I can make good eye contact.
-Last week I started tracking objects. Now when my daddy passes by I watch him so I can learn everything that he does.
-I have mastered hanging out with mom all day. Some days I used to be really fussy and cry for 8 hours at a time, but now that I have medine for my reflux (previcid) I am feeling much better. Now I can lay by myself on the floor, in my swing, or on my boppy for 20 minutes or so to give mom a break.
-I can lift my head and hold it up for a long time by myself. I am getting stronger each day.
-I can grow out of my clothes on a daily basis because I am growing so fast!
-I can be really fussy at night so mom and dad let me sleep in their bed. I have them wrapped around my little finger. Especially at 1am.
-When I am mad I can move my arms like I am swimming. That always makes mom and dad laugh.
-I can dance with dad while he sings me a song.
-Most of all I am good at being the perfect baby so my mom and dad can love me as much as they do.

2 comments:

  1. He is so so cute!! I love all the little things he is doing!! He is just so fun:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha. I love the grounding comment. I can totally picture it. Miss you guys and especially that cute little guy. Can't believe he's so big already!

    ReplyDelete