Sunday, February 7, 2010

Brother

Oh, did I forget to mention that Jake, my brother, has been crashing with us? It's been a great time. We recruit him to play games with us at night; generally against his will but once in a while he'll come quietly.

Jake's new haircut, looking sharp.

and us at Cafe Rio...the happy family.
Other weekend activities included shooting Chris's shot guns.
Chris's accuracy = 94%
Cassie's accuracy = 5%
Mine was a pathetic attempt but still quite fun.

A lovely weekend.

2 comments:

  1. so glad to see you on here! now i can keep up with all the fun things you guys do! and it seriously makes me want to be there where the outdoors is so great andyou get to do so many fun things. wish we lived there with you. love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cass I have been missing you lately! I even considered for a minute joining facebook to see how you are, now I don't even have to join awesome! I am so happy for you and Chris, you wedding was so beautiful and especially you. You guys look really good together and I am so happy for you.

    ReplyDelete