Wednesday, April 20, 2011

5K

Well I ran my first 5K this past weekend. The Salt Lake Marathon was going on so there was also a 1/2 marathon and 5K option. Of course, I went with the 5k. I did it with my friends Becky, Danielle and Sheridan. I've only run 3 miles 2 times since I've had Luke (actually, who am I kidding, I haven't run 3 miles in about 12 months! Pathetic, I know!) so it's great to know that this mama's still got it :). It may have taken me 35 min but at least I finished! haha. Becky is 7 months pregnant and beat me! Good for you Beck! Danielle and Sheridan did awesome, too. Was a really fun morning.
Before
And after. Breakfast at Ruth's diner. Yum.

4 comments:

  1. way to go! im impressed. i feel like i will never be able to run this behind again. hopefully soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. look at you run a 5k! i miss you. please tell me when you're ready to rock climb and come with me and tanner this summer! remember our plans? let's not drop them.

    ReplyDelete