Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Birthday Boy

Steve, Chris's brother, turned 26 on Saturday so we celebrated at Tucanos Brazilian restaurant. It was really fun, first time I'd been there. Can't eat meat still (baby must be a vegetarian), so I had at it over at the salad bar. Here's a few pictures. Baby Quinn (4 weeks old) was such a trooper! And Avery was my buddy this night, always fun seeing the Coombs girls - can they be any cuter (yes, that means you too Amy)?!
4 weeks after she's had her baby. Doesn't Brittny look awesome!
Note to self, this shirt does nothing for the figure!

Haha, I love Quinn's face in this one. She's lovin life!
Cute girls. Lucy is ready to stir up trouble.

1 comment:

  1. Look at you all caught up with your blogging! I happen to like your shirt, I think it's cute. Glad baby boy is moving, that part is so fun and makes it feel more real.

    ReplyDelete