Monday, August 9, 2010

BABY TALK

So, the one piece of news we really wanted to share (and it's about time - I've really slacked on updating this blog) is that we have a baby on the way! Due date is Dec 15th. I am now about 20-21 weeks along and recently found out we are having a BOY...Chris and I couldn't be more excited! :) We are in the process of picking out names, which is harder than I realized. But, there's plenty of time for that. The pregnancy was rough the first couple of months for me, not easy breezy as I expected (hey, what did I know??), so I am humbled and amazed by mothers who have gone through this pregnancy process time after time. I am feeling much better now and can't wait for week 40 to get here already! Here are a few pics:

Mommy at 10 Weeks - Baby at 10 Weeks


Mommy at 21 Weeks - Baby Boy at 18 Weeks! Isn't he adorable...

14 comments:

  1. SO EXCITED for you!! You look fabulous! You are going to LOVE having a little boy and yes, boy names are much harder then girl names. Thankfully we are only having one boy... we only liked one boy name and we used it already. :) CONGRATS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look so cute!!! And we really need to see you soon. This is ridiculous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay!!! a boy! :) congratulations!! i am so excited for you guys. now are little men can be friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, i am an idiot. . i meant to say now OUR little men can be friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay! I love all of these posts! You look sooo good and I can't wait for another baby Thompson so come!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations friend! Goll you're a cute pregnant girl. How fun for you guys. Best of luck on a healthy and happy pregnancy. Hugs to you and Chris.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Cassie! I'm super excited for you! I bet your mama is just lovin it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats cass and chris! it was so good to see you two and your little belly! im am so so happy for you and excited for a little boy. now colt, tuck, and luke can be bffs too!! (i will just call him that until im told otherwise!) love youguys!

    ReplyDelete
  9. We're so excited for you guys and that there's going to be another little boy in the family! You look great by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats Cass. You look so cute with your little tummy. We are having a baby boy Jan 16 and cant think of any names - boy names are so hard. I think I have one ok option and thats it... oh well
    good luck with your little one.

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's about time you made the announcement. Congratulations! We missed you last weekend! We should try to get together again soon.

    ReplyDelete