Saturday, April 10, 2010

VISITORS




Katie and Josh came and visited Utah a few weeks ago. It was really fun to have them at our house one night and go snowboarding together, like the good ol' days. And, eat cafe rio, of course. We miss them and wish they lived closer! Come visit again soon.
Also, I 'm not sure if I mentioned it, but I got a job 2 weeks ago. Wahoo! It only took me 4 months to find. I am a personal assistant to the owner at a scrapbooking company called We R Memory Keepers. I really love my job so far and feel lucky to finally be working again. It's tough times finding a job right now and I didn't realize it until it was my turn to start looking. If you are ever interested in anything scrapbook related you know who to ask! :)

2 comments:

  1. Cassie, a scrapbooking guru?! Who knew? That sounds fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea! so great to have a comment from you San :)

    ReplyDelete