Friday, September 7, 2012

Baby's Room

Well, it isn't much, but figured I'd better document before I never do. I actually bought Colbie bedding (which I never did for Luke) and we painted her room. And actually have a few pictures on the wall, it's a miracle. Your daddy did a perfect painting job for you Colbie Lou!

And here's a few more of the finished product:
Colbie gets the honor of inheriting my beloved bunny, that I slept with every night since 7th grade up until the time I got married. And by the way Becky, yours is the ugly bunny...

Here are some of the painting/taping festivities. Luke enjoyed himself running around and playing with the tape.


Thanks for all your hard work, Dad! It looks terrific.

oh, and a shot of the closet

So happy you're finally here baby Colbie!

1 comment:

  1. You guys have been busy! The room turned out beautifully, love it!

    ReplyDelete