Thursday, March 31, 2011

Progress

So this is pretty much where we are at on our tummy time situation :). This was 2 weeks ago, I think. Luke shows no signs of wanting to roll over at this point. I helped him roll one time so he could get the feel of it and he cried hysterically. Sad!! Happy to report that he can shimmy forward because he is getting better at bringing his knees up under his body but his arms are the problem now...considering he mostly has them laying down by his sides. Haha!! He'll get it soon enough. For now, I am just grateful that he stays in one place!!

4 comments:

  1. i love his little noises! i think you might have a chatterbox on you hands... looks like dad talks like mom? haha. love him and can't wait to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my he is so cute! and don't even worry, he is seriously gonna crawl before van! van doesn't even get his legs underneath him like luke did! hahaha...van's a champ roller, but no signs of crawling! we totally want him to crawl but everyone keeps saying to enjoy the "staying in one place" phase and i know its true! we need to come over soon...i need BLURB tutoring! and maybe our boys can encourage each other to move!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can not believe how active he is since the last time I saw him!! I guess it has been about 3 weeks but still! They grow so fast... As Becky said, I LOVE his cute noises!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cutie!!! He is so good with tummy time, we didn't do much of that, my kids weren't fans! haha

    ReplyDelete